Now that fall is definitely in the air I am definitely getting an itch for change. Maybe I need to re-arrange my living room (or baby-proof it for that matter!) or I should just go to the upcoming Calgary Home + Design Show this month for some major design inspiration! This year’s show schedule does not disappoint at all - there is so much amazing stuff going on that I absolutely cannot wait to check out.
Here are some of the features this year that I cannot wait to check out!
Fall Flower Market
There’s no better (or easier) way to perk up a space than with fresh-cut flowers, no matter what time of year! Be sure to pop by the Fall Flower Market for the season’s most beautiful blooms chosen by Amborella Floral Studio. Looking for more? Sign up for a do-it-yourself floral arranging workshop on the Calgary Home + Design Show website and learn how to make stunning designs with your own talented hands.
CURATE by Alykhan Velji
Canadian-made products have never looked so good. Support Canadian designers and artists with the help of local interior designer Alykhan Velji, who has hand-selected his favourite home goods and accessories to bring out the best in any space (Canadiana or not). Don’t miss must-haves from Zoe Pawlak, Vancouver Candle Co., Mtharu and more. Presented by Alykhan Velji Designs.
Details and tickets here or win some below!
➔ FALL-READY PRIZE PACK ESSENTIALS GIVEAWAY!
What you get:
- 1 x $25 Amborella Floral Studio Gift Card
- 1 x Real Deals Candle
- 1 x Thank You Card from Curate by Alykhan Velji
- 4 x Tickets to the Calgary Home + Design Show
How to enter:
- Leave a comment here telling me what your favourite thing about the Calgary Home + Design Show is!
- For an extra entry, follow me at @kaitkucy on Twitter and leave another comment here saying that you did!
- For an EXTRA entry, follow me @kaitkucy on Instagram and leave another comment saying that you did.
- The giveaway ends on Monday September 14th at 12pm MST. Open to Calgary residents only! Good luck!
I love seeing new products. Seeing the old done in a new way. Get inspired!
my favourite thing is the inspiration of how to try new trends in my home!
follow you on twitter!
ditto for insta!